About Us

The River Crossing Center building has a long history in Berrien Springs, Michigan. A wooden structure was built on the corner of Ferry and Main Street in the mid 1840's. In 1908 the wooden building was removed and the present brick structure was constructed. In 2008, the River Crossing Center building is celebrating 100 years in Berrien Springs.

The building was a drug store serving the community as Kephart's Drug Store in the 1910's, and later Schug Drug Store which closed in 2006. It was a center of commerce in the area, and it will continue serving the community with office space and a conference center available to the community.

River Crossing Center building was completely renovated in 2007, and is owned by River Crossing Center, LLC. Its owners are residents of Berrien Springs.